The Country Collection is a drying coat, but the added touch of luxury with a faux leather trim and a range of traditional colours creates an exclusive English country look.
Ruff and Tumble’s Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip a Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
• Winner of BBC1's 'The Customer Is Always Right'!
• Great for calming dogs (perfect on bonfire night!)
• Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
• Long adjustable collar/hood for drying soggy ears
• Breathable double thickness natural cotton towelling for super fast wicking and comfort.
• Adjustable velcro means no bulky uncomfortable buckles or ties for added comfort
• Super wide belly flap covers the underside
• Extra long fit for maximum coverage
XS 5kg - 7kg 28cm - 35cm Small Terriers
S 7kg - 11kg 35cm - 41cm Most Terriers,
M 11kg - 15kg 41cm - 49cm Cocker Spaniels, Whippets,
M/L 15kg - 22kg 49cm - 57cm Springer Spaniels,
L 22kg - 29kg 57cm - 67cm Labradors, Boxers, Pointers
XL 29kg - 40kg 64cm - 72cm Large Labradors, Setters
Ruff & Tumble Country Drying Coat in French Navy
- Brand: Ruff and Tumble
- Availability: In Stock